Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sea change in Kochi by 2100

There had been a news item in the Times of India KOCHI/THRISSUR Edition Dt 4 th January 2012 saying there could be a Sea Change in Kochiby 2100. In this context I would like to mention that I had written a Blog Dt6th January 2012 regarding the "The Death of Earth[BHOOMIYUDE MARANAM] in which I had made an attempt to highlight the Likelihood of environmental changes producing extreme heat could result in the Death of Earth due to various Factors relating to the heat generated. The News item appeared in the Times of India Dt 6th January is of much supporting nature to my Blog I had written By referring to various books scientific journals . So the Blog of 6 th January 2012 is again sent for refreshing with reference to the present News published in The times of India Dt4thJune2012 of Kochi/ Thrissur Edition Sreedharan Mundanat 5 th June 2012 at Thrissur

No comments:

Post a Comment