Sunday, June 10, 2012

Manorama News-Children are our precious Gems

Manorama News

I am very proud of writing this Blog.in fact ,I have been since my childhood a spokesman for

Kids& always tried to highlight their importance in society.I mean this after becoming a grown

up person.Kindly don't be under the impression that I have been trying to accomplish my

Mission through writing in any newspaper or Magazine.I was just trying to demonstrate through

Practical methods by implementing my view by my action.Please don't misunderstand that my

practical methods had any impact on fellow beings.At least no one has revealed anything of

that sort to me at any point of time.But mission was just to have self proclaim to everyone

Who showed cruelty to kids.But this method too did not derive any useful impact on any body

Collectively.

But some friends & relatives agreed to my views on kids expressing love& solidarity to the

Kids.In ever considered our kids in our family alone as precious.in fact I have been always

always insisting all kids irrespective of cast & creed to treat as the same. Perhaps the

The reasons for this was what my teachers taught me when I was studying in a convent in a

remote village of Kottapadi near Guruvayoor& especially because of the advices from my late

Mother who too was very soft on kids.Like in convent my Mother also punished kids

Particularly me whenever any mischief was done.

But my mother was so loving that she used to tame cats & squirrels & bring them up like her

own kids at home.She made me also a part of it in such activities.Perhaps this was the basic

Reason for my love & care for kids.

Believe it or not my mother used to weep for many days when a precious cat (a pure white

cat) when it was killed by a cruel stray dog of the village.I also shared her Profound

Sorrow for many days.Similarly when our tamed Squirrel left us for a few days without

Visiting us for a few days she started weeping for days . Here too I vividly remember

Sharing her grief.When the same Sqirrel was found lying dead under a co unit tree her sorrow

was beyond explanation.This time it was a male cruel cat was the culprit & villain. We ne

never allowed that killer cat to visit our home again.Driving it away was my mission & I did

it most efficiently.My mother was a kind of social worker and was popular in

The village. Many people used to visit our home .he also reciprocated frequently by return v

Visits.In every such occasion whenever whenever I was not in my School she used to take me

also with her.This afforded enormous opportunity. For me to mingle with smaller kids than

me.This was another reason for my developing a soft corner for kids.

The intention of this Blog is to stress the view that kids are the future of the Motherland.

It is our duty to give them all facilities to grow without any ill feeling in their mind.

To fulfil this purpose every father & mother or every Grandfather& Grand mother have still

Duty to perform to bring up their kids by allowing them to develop their brain& Character

Which is of paramount importance.so a good part part of our time according to convenience

should be devoted to them.

There is another general trend of thinking among some people that Girl children are

Liabilities & boys Assets.This feeling is too bad to maintain& in fact the viceversa is

a better truth.Never ignore girls & give more importance to Boys.

Both Boys & Girls are Gems Nature has given to us.so protecting them is just our primary
duty.May be exceptions are there in which case Boys are more useful.But please remember

a child comes to this World for protecting our desires alone.They have many other roles to

play.

The present trend is to name Girlchildren as Sonia,Mamta,Maya& Jaya in India.All names

ending with "a" ,perhaps, indicating that they are" A"Class.

All the Best in every endeavor you take to protect your Kids

Our son is a good appreciable asvwell as a sharp critic of the Blog I write.in fact I have

an idea in mind while writing a Blog th at I was doing it to entertain him.I also like his

Criticism ,in fact ,more than appreciation because every such criticm reflects his Free,

Frank& Fearless nature.

SreedharanMundanat
11th June2012

4 comments:

  1. Dear Dad,

    Really enjoyed reading the stories about your childhood and your mother. I agree with you that children are the future and every child is precious.

    Love,
    Subha

    ReplyDelete